Summer Camp FAQ
“He really had a great time! It was a good experience for him and I already see the results … It was truly rewarding! I was very pleased how these two weeks transformed my son [for] the better." — Anara Frank, mother of a camper
- Where are the campers housed?
- Who supervises the kids at camp?
- How much “free” time does a camper have?
- What does my child need to bring to camp?
- How much money will my child need at camp?
- Can my child leave camp to attend special activities (such as ball games, dance recitals, or church)?
- What is the dress for the camp?
- My child takes prescribed meds on a regular basis. Will anyone monitor these meds?
- Can my child bring a cell phone to camp?
- What is the last day we can apply for camp?
- Who should I contact if I have more questions?
- Where is MMA located? Where is the nearest airport?