Band & Choir Camp
June 20 – 25, 2021
Applicable Ages: 12-18. Residential or day camp. Co-ed.
Cost: $600 for residential; $350 for day camp
MMA's Band and Choir Camp is an intensive one-week experience for young musicians to engage their musical enthusiasm, develop musicianship skills and boost their confidence through their participation. At the end of the week, campers will perform what they have learned in an open-to-the-public concert to share their knowledge and experience with friends, families and the community.
In addition to being challenged in vigorous daily rehearsals with the support of professional musical support and guidance, campers will be able to enjoy MMA's recreational facilities and activities, including swimming, paintball, rappel tower, assault course, gym activities and movie theater in their free time.
“Thanks a lot to all (staff) members of MMA. My son had a GREAT experience!” — Eduardo Riddle, father of a camper.
Band & Choir Camp FAQ
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- How is ensemble placement determined? Should my child prepare?
- What is the camp's daily schedule?
- My child plays a non-band instrument (i.e. guitar, violin, piano, etc.). Can they attend camp?
- My child plays percussion. What should they bring?
- What is the dress for the concert?
- When will we receive notification if our child is selected for the camp?