- Where do I find the school calendar?
- How do I reach the Commandant’s Office and staff?
- Who are the residential faculty officers in charge of my son’s residence hall, and how do I reach them?
- How do I pay tuition?
- What is my son’s email address?
- While my son is on Maroon Phase, how and when will he contact me?
- Where should I send mail/packages to my son?
- What does a typical school day look like?
- When can my cadet take an open weekend (go home)?
- When are the scheduled furloughs for the 2019-20 academic year?
- Where can I find more information about special events?
You may reach the officer in charge of Resident Life via cell at 573-473-4193, or call each residence hall via the extensions listed below.
- Bravo Company: Bravo@MissouriMilitaryAcademy.com or or 573-581-1776, ext. 523.
- Band Company: Band@MissouriMilitaryAcademy.com or 573-581-1776, ext. 312.
- Charlie Company: Charlie@MissouriMilitaryAcademy.com or 573-581-1776, ext. 312.
- Delta Company: Delta@MissouriMilitaryAcademy.com or 573-581-1776, ext. 313.
Student email addresses are formatted as such: FirstName.LastName.GradYear@MissouriMilitaryAcademy.org
For example: Simon.Morris.21@MissouriMilitaryAcademy.org.
There is typically a time for cadets to check and respond to email early in the morning; between 3:30 p.m. and evening mess, depending on their athletics schedule; and from 9 p.m. until lights out at 10 p.m.
Open weekends (when your cadet may travel home) include Easter weekend and Mother's Day weekened. Cadets in good standing may take two additional open weekends per year.
In order to promote our team mentality and a sense of responsibility, cadets are not permitted (with few exceptions) to take open weekends during Homecoming, Fall Family Weekend, Commencement Weekend, Valentine Weekend and Spring Family Weekend.
Cadets may remain on campus during the Thanksgiving Break, if they so choose. Cadets may sign out with parents on November 26 after classes, and must return December 1.
This is a mandatory leave. Cadets may sign out with parents on December 18 and must return January 5.
This is a mandatory leave. Cadets may sign out with parents on March 6 after classes and must return March 15.