All MMA cadets are automatically given a yearbook!
MMA offers each family of a graduating class the opportunity to celebrate your senior with a personalized yearbook ad to highlight his accomplishments. These ads appear as quarter-, half- or full-page spreads, and include selected photos and personalized messages.
If you would like to order an ad for your cadet in the 2020-21 yearbook, please follow the instructions below. Ad orders are due no later than May 13, 2021. With questions or if you need assistance in creating your ad, please call Jostens' customer service number at 800-358-0800.
Yearbook Ad Instructions
- Click here to go to Jostens yearbook ad center. Click "Get Started" and enter MMA's information into the "Find My School/Group" form.
- Sign into your Jostens account. If you don't have one, you'll need to create one.
- Once logged in, please click on "Shop my School" in the top, left hand corner. You will then be able to select "Yearbook Recognition Ads."
- From here, you will be taken to the creation center. Please enter your cadet's name, select your desired ad size, and begin creating your ad.
- Place your order and make your payment. Please note, a credit card installment plan is available for orders of $30 or more through Jostens.