The Missouri Association for College Admissions Counseling (MOACAC) is hosting a 4-week virtual college fair beginning September 13, 2020.
The MOACAC - Show-Me My Future, Missouri’s ONLY Virtual College & Career Event welcomes all high school students. They can choose from more than 180 sessions: local, national, and international colleges and universities; skilled trades; military branches; first responder training; career exploration; financial aid and scholarship organizations; non-college training programs and more! Participants can attend as many sessions as you want. This is YOUR opportunity — Don’t miss out!
How does it work?
- What: Attend FREE 45-minute virtual sessions on a variety of college and career topics via individual Zoom links. Session options include: individual college, military and career information sessions as well as panel sessions composed of multiple organizations.
- Who: All high school students, families and counselors
- Dates: September 13 through October 8, 2020
- Times: M-Th: 4:00-9:00 p.m.; Sunday 2-4:00 p.m. and 7-9:00 p.m.
- How: Register for EVERY session of interest and you will receive a ZOOM link to the session. Then log in to your session using your phone or computer.
All sessions are secure — information will only be shared with the college/organization for which you register. View information about colleges attending the virtual event here.
Sessions cover topics such as how to apply to college, essay writing tips, high demand career fields, skilled trades, military options, non-college options, financial aid, scholarships, college student life and more. Watch, learn and get questions answered about academics, athletics, diversity, study abroad and other topics.
Can’t make the live session? No problem — go ahead and register for the session and then view the session recording at your convenience. Parents are invited, too. Don't miss this opportunity to learn, connect, ask questions, and discover your best college and career fit and how to finance it!
The National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC) is also hosting a series of virtual fairs this fall. Cadet and parents can sign up here.
For more information on college and career guidance, contact Director of College & Career Placement Will Roundey at 573.581.1776 ext. 228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.