We're excited to have cadets back on campus for the spring 2022 semester! Please note the following information regarding your cadet's return to MMA.
- Boarding cadets must return to campus no later than 10 p.m. on Sunday, January 2, 2022.
- Day cadets should report to Barnard Hall by 8 a.m. on Monday, January 3.
- Cadets who are traveling via plane, or using MMA chaperoned transportation, must arrive at the airport no later than 4 p.m. Buses will depart promptly from the airport to return to MMA at 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- If a cadet requires a late departure for scheduled flights, families may utilize a MOX Shuttle service. Please note this will result in an additional $60 fee for the MMA transportation from Kingdom City. Cadets may not travel back to campus via Uber, Lyft, taxi, limousine or any other private transportation service.
- All cadets must wear travel uniforms. All MMA chaperones will wear MMA emblazoned polo shirts and jackets for easy identification.
With questions about airport travel or dropping off your cadet, please contact Director of Transportation Mark Tompkins at 573-253-1443 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Information Regarding Chaperoned Transportation from St. Louis International Airport
Cadets who will be dropped off in St. Louis or who are flying into St. Louis International Airport to return to MMA at the end of their furlough should wait for the MMA bus at the Missouri Vineyard Restaurant in the airport until faculty chaperones escort them to the bus. Buses will leave the airport to return to MMA on Sunday, January 2 at 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
MMA chaperones will be located throughout the airport (e.g. baggage claim and outside other restaurants), in order to help lead cadets to the Missouri Vineyard Restaurant. If previously arranged, chaperones will also meet cadets who are traveling as minors at their flight gate.