Each year, Missouri Military Academy transforms the lives of young men from across the U.S. and around the world. The challenging educational experience found at MMA would not be possible without the support and generosity of those who understand the importance of the education and support we offer.
On December 3, MMA will kick off the 2019-20 Annual Campaign — “Every Year, Every Cadet Stronger” — on Giving Tuesday, a global day of giving where millions pay it forward to support the causes that matter to them. On Giving Tuesday, MMA is asking for your support for our cadets and the Academy. Will you make a gift or a pledge and make a positive difference?
Giving Tuesday marks the beginning. With a goal of raising $750,000 to fund MMA’s strategic plan priorities, MMA’s annual campaign will run through the end of the fiscal year, June 30, 2020.
“Our alumni, parents and friends of the Academy understand why the MMA experience is so powerful –they understand the need for the rigorous education, structure, discipline, and challenging environment that we provide to young men,” said MMA President Brigadier General Richard V. Geraci, USA (ret). “Funds raised through our annual campaign are essential to meeting the needs outlined in our strategic plan and ensuring we sustain and advance our position as the Midwest’s preeminent college prep military boarding school.”
Among the top strategic initiatives that need your support …
Developing cadet life and athletic programs
- baseball field renovation and lighting
- lighting for the soccer field
- support for the rifle range renovation and team equipment
- stables renovation for our equestrian program
- transportation to accommodate growth in the corps and enable cadets to travel to more national competitions, plus engaging weekend activities
Supporting a comprehensive academic curriculum
- support for Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math (STEAM) programs, particularly through Project Lead the Way and robotics, hands-on education offered at the middle school level
Providing scholarship support for deserving cadets
- support that enables deserving cadets to benefit from MMA education, brotherhood and immersive experience
We are counting on your support. You can make a difference!
Please contact Cassandra Brooks, Director of Annual Fund and Special Events, at 573-581-1776, ext. 222, or Cassandra.email@example.com for more information on the annual campaign, strategic plan priorities that need your support, and naming opportunities that are available.