New Delta Phi leaders Griffin Henry, front left, Khaliguun Enkhbayar, and Kalisa Clovis stand with Liam Holland, back left, William English, and Enkhocir Enkhbaatar, who are also members of the academic fraternity.
Missouri Military Academy’s Delta Phi fraternity — an academic honor society that aims to foster high ideals of character — encourage scholarship, promote the best interest of the corps of cadets and cherish and preserve the traditions of MMA — has announced new members and leadership.
New officers and Members
- President: Khaliguun Enkhbayar
- Vice president: Griffin Henry
- Secretary: Kalisa Clovis
- Current full members: Robert Abbott, Dongyang Chen, Kalisa Clovis, William English, Enkhochir Enkhbaatar, Khaliguun Enkhbayar, Samuel Guo, Griffin Henry, Liam Holland, Sean Hughes, Devonte Knight, Colton Lucas, Buqing Ma, Derek Nguyen, Bruno Pozzani
- Current associate members: Stamatis Pelekanos, Michael Wever
- New pledges: Nathan Balvanz, Thomas Huckins, John Murphy, Omena Oberuvwu
Founded under the guidance of Maj. Marquess Wallace in May 1929, Delta Phi divides membership into three categories: Delta Phi pledges, for eligible cadets who have earned a 3.7 GPA for two consecutive marking periods; associate membership, for pledges who have earned a 3.7 GPA without grades less than C for two marking periods following their selection as pledges; and full membership, for cadets who have met the requirements of a pledge and associate member and maintained a 3.7 GPA.
Congratulations to all the Delta Phi members for their achievement!