We're looking forward to discussing your cadet's progress this weekend!
If you haven't scheduled your parent conferences yet, please do so no later than Thursday, Feb. 10.
If you scheduled an in-person conference, please note that MMA will provide a current progress grade report, your cadet's class schedule, and your individual conference schedule when you check-in at the Barnard Hall atrium. Two tables will be available with this information, sorted and available under your cadet's last name.
Cadets will not attend parent-teacher conferences on Friday or Saturday morning due to their responsibilities with the commandant.
In addition to individual conferences this weekend, we invite you to attend the following campus events to gain an even greater understanding of your cadet's life at MMA:
- Shadow your cadet through his morning class on Friday, Feb. 11 from 8-11:40 AM.
- Attend a question-and-answer session regarding MMA's college preparation process for parents of MMA juniors on Friday, Feb. 11 from 12-12:30 PM, and for parents of MMA seniors on Saturday, Feb. 12 from 12-12:30 PM, in the Memorial Chapel theater.
- Attend the Parent Committee Meeting on Friday, Feb. 11 from 1:30-2:30 PM in the Barnard Hall dining hall.
- Conduct a room inspection of your cadet's barracks room on Saturday, Feb. 12 at 1:30 PM.
Regarding athletic events:
- Varsity wrestlers will attend the district tournament at Higginsville High School on Friday and Saturday. They will return on Saturday as soon as they have finished competing.
- The Fusileers will compete at Smith-Cotton High School on Saturday. MMA begins competition at 8:30 a.m. Cadets that are participating in the Valentine Ball will return early and plan to be back at MMA between 4 and 5 p.m. The cadets that remain behind for the awards ceremony should return to campus around 6 p.m.
- The basketball game on Friday has been moved to South Callaway High School. All junior varsity and varsity basketball players will attend. The corps will remain on campus to prepare for the next day's activities.
Information about the Valentine Ball Dinner
Registration is now closed for the Valentine Ball dinner. No ticket refunds will be given for cancellations less than one week from an event.
Seating for the ball is assigned. If you are unable to attend, please notify MMA so we may adjust seating.
To notify us, please call at 573-581-1776 Monday through Friday, 8-5 PM. If you must cancel your reservation on Saturday, Feb. 12, please contact Fran Robley via text at 573-473-6263.