Sign your cadet up for the Hidden Valley Ski Trip!
A limited number of Missouri Military Academy cadets will have an opportunity to take a trip to Hidden Valley Ski Resort near Saint Louis this month. One of MMA's most popular annual events, cadets can enjoy skiing, snowboarding or tubing down a variety of terrains at Missouri's largest winter resort. See details and signup instructions below. Cadets must be in good standing to be eligible to attend.
When: Sunday, February 27, 2022
Where: Hidden Valley Ski Resort, located at 17409 Hidden Valley Drive, Eureka, MO.
Cost: Cost varies depending on your cadet's desired ski resort activity:
Skiing or Snowboarding: $120. Includes transportation, lift ticket and full equipment rental.
- Skiing or Snowboarding + Lesson: $150. Includes transportation, lift ticket, full equipment rental, plus an introductory lesson to skiing or snowboarding.
- Tubing: $50. Includes transportation and tube rental.
Availability: Reservations will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis, with only 50 spots available. Attending cadets must be in good academic and athletic standing, and cannot have any tours to their name.
Additionally, per Hidden Valley policy, only individuals who are vaccinated for the COVID-19 virus are allowed to enter their lodge area (where food and drinks are sold). Proof of vaccination is required. Please note: This is Hidden Valley policy, not MMA policy. MMA does not have the power to make any exceptions to this requirement. Cadets do NOT have to be vaccinated to take part in the trip, only in order to enter the lodge. Boxed lunches will be provided for all cadets.
Safety: Cadets will be required to attend a safety briefing on campus prior to the trip. The MMA clinic will collect health insurance information prior to the trip, as well.
- Click here to sign your cadet up for the trip. Each cadet will then be reviewed to ensure he is in good standing at the Academy.
- Complete this form to provide details about your cadet's skiing and snowboarding experience. This will provide our team with knowledge relating to your cadet's skill level, and whether or not they will need to take a lesson while on the trip.
- Click here to make payment. For "Payment Type" select "Other," and for "Description" please write "Hidden Valley Trip." Through this form, you can also add additional funds for your cadet to use as spending money for food and drinks in the Hidden Valley lodge.
- Click here to review the equipment rental liability release with Hidden Valley Ski Resort. You will need to sign and submit this form to Activities Specialist Elliot Goodwin via email.
- Click here to review the release of liability for tubing, skiing, snowboarding, and Ride School. This form must also be signed and submitted to Activities Specialist Elliot Goodwin via email.
Deadline: All steps for signup must be completed no later than Friday, February 18.
Questions: MMA will host a Zoom Q&A with Activities Specialist Elliot Goodwin prior to the trip to discuss the ski trip details, as well as other upcoming recreational activities. Meeting information will be shared soon via email. With any immediate questions, please contact Goodwin via email.