Day School Program Tuition
Day student tuition for the 2018-2019 school year is $9,300.00 for either high school or middle school cadets.
Community Tuition rate for citizens of Mexico, Missouri who live within the 65265 zip code and wish to enroll in the day school. Applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA, an excellent disciplinary record and must have lived in the area for at least one year prior to enrollment. The Community Tuition rate for the day school program is as follows:
- High school: $6,500 per year, plus cost of uniforms
- Middle school: $5,500 per year, plus cost of uniforms.
Tuition for day students provides for …
- instruction in academic subjects
- textbook rentals
- academic fees
- lab fees
- computer usage fees
- noon meals
- routine medical attention
- accident insurance.
Uniform and accessories package issued to all new cadets*
$2,810, plus sales tax
Medicinal Dispensing Fee
$325.00 per academic year or $32.50 per month, depending on your individual circumstances
*Charges for additional uniform articles such as insignia for cadet rank, ribbons, pins, patches, shoulder cords, etc. may be incurred and will be applied to a cadet’s quartermaster account as the expenses arise.
Optional Additional Fees (based on participation, varies from student to student)
- PSAT/ACT/PLAN/SAT/TOEFL testing
- AP exams
- Dual-credit classes through MMA's College Triumph program
- Activity fees: MMA offers a wide range of activities, varsity sports, and intramural sports that are provided in the fee structure shown above. Cadets can also participate in optional activities which may require additional charges. Ask your Admissions Counselor for a complete list.
- English as a Second Language Summer Camp: All new international students applying, whose primary language is not English, will be required to take a TOEFL JUNIOR, or TOEFL exam prior to acceptance with the purpose of determining their level of English proficiency. This examination can be a deciding factor for acceptance, and will also determine if ESL Camp will be required. Results will be determined by the Dean of Academics and the International Relations Coordinator.
For more information or to enroll, email email@example.com
or call 1-888-564-6662 x 321.