Day School Program Tuition
Boone, Audrain and Callaway Community Grant
A special community tuition grant is available for qualifying residents of Boone, Audrain and Callaway counties who wish to enroll in the day school. Applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA, an excellent disciplinary record and must have lived in the area for at least one year prior to enrollment. With the community tuition grant, the cost of the day school program is $6,500 per year, plus cost of uniforms.
Without the grant, day student tuition for the 2018-2019 school year is set at $9,300.00 for either high school or middle school cadets.
Local students residing in the 65265 zip code are encouraged to apply for the Mexico Community Scholarship, a full-tuition scholarship for selected qualifying students.
Tuition for day students provides for …
- instruction in academic subjects
- textbook rentals
- academic fees
- lab fees
- computer usage fees
- noon meals
- routine medical attention
- accident insurance.
Uniform and accessories package issued to all new cadets*
$2,810, plus sales tax
Medicinal Dispensing Fee
$325.00 per academic year or $32.50 per month, depending on your individual circumstances
*Charges for additional uniform articles such as insignia for cadet rank, ribbons, pins, patches, shoulder cords, etc. may be incurred and will be applied to a cadet’s quartermaster account as the expenses arise.
Optional Additional Fees (based on participation, varies from student to student)
- PSAT/ACT/PLAN/SAT/TOEFL testing
- AP exams
- Dual-credit classes through MMA's College Triumph program
- Activity fees: MMA offers a wide range of activities, varsity sports, and intramural sports that are provided in the fee structure shown above. Cadets can also participate in optional activities which may require additional charges. Ask your Admissions Counselor for a complete list.
- English as a Second Language Summer Camp: All new international students applying, whose primary language is not English, will be required to take a TOEFL JUNIOR, or TOEFL exam prior to acceptance with the purpose of determining their level of English proficiency. This examination can be a deciding factor for acceptance, and will also determine if ESL Camp will be required. Results will be determined by the Dean of Academics and the International Relations Coordinator.
For more information or to enroll, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1-888-564-6662 x 321.