2018 – 2019 Academic Year Tuition and Fees
Tuition, room and board for the full 2018-2019 school year
Tuition assistance is available via payment plan, loans and grants.
What’s included with tuition, room and board?
- room and board
- instruction in academic subjects
- academic fees
- lab fees
- computer usage fee
- textbook rentals
- coaching on athletic teams and other extracurricular activities
- caring supervision
- dry cleaning
- routine medical attention
- accident insurance.
Uniform and accessories package issued to all new cadets*
$2,810, plus sales tax
Medicinal Dispensing Fee
$325.00 per academic year or $32.50 per month, depending on your individual circumstances
International Fee (for international students only, provides for assistance with student visa coordination, ESL education, translation, etc.)
$2,500 per academic year
*Charges for additional uniform articles such as insignia for cadet rank, ribbons, pins, patches, shoulder cords, etc. may be incurred and will be applied to a cadet’s quartermaster account as the expenses arise.
Optional Additional Fees (based on participation, varies from student to student)
- PSAT/ACT/PLAN/SAT/TOEFL testing
- AP exams
- Dual-credit classes through MMA's College Triumph program
- Activity fees: MMA offers a wide range of activities, varsity sports, and intramural sports that are provided in the fee structure shown above. Cadets can also participate in optional activities which may require additional charges. Ask your Admissions Counselor for a complete list.
- English as a Second Language Summer Camp: All new international students applying, whose primary language is not English, will be required to take a TOEFL JUNIOR, or TOEFL exam prior to acceptance with the purpose of determining their level of English proficiency. This examination can be a deciding factor for acceptance, and will also determine if ESL Camp will be required. Results will be determined by the Dean of Academics and the International Relations Coordinator.
For more information or to enroll, email email@example.com or call 1-888-564-6662 x 321.