Missouri Military Academy accepts students who have the desire to succeed and who are willing and able to participate fully in our academic and athletic program.
Students must demonstrate good citizenship and be of good moral character. Missouri Military Academy accepts students who are above average achievers, and those who have the potential to achieve above-average grades. Missouri Military Academy admits young men of any race, color, religion and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at MMA. Missouri Military Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, grant and loan programs, or athletic and other school-administered programs.
Step One: Complete the Online or Print Application
Complete the Online Application
If you apply online, you will be prompted to submit an application fee payment with the application. The fee is a $100 non-refundable fee.
(If you would prefer a printed application, please contact our Admissions Office).
Step Two: Pay Appropriate Application Fees
If you do not submit your application online, you can pay the required $100 non-refundable application fee via the website or mail a check. Pay Domestic Application Fee
(MMA School ID: 0000)
Printed applications and payments can be submitted to the address at the bottom of this page.
Wire transfers are also accepted, please contact your admissions counselor for assistance.
Step Three: Request School Recommendations and Transcript, TOEFL testing
Request the following information from your son’s current school (see forms below):
- One School Administrator Recommendation ** Not applicable to Summer Leadership Camp
- Two Teacher Recommendations
- One Character Reference
- A current Academic Transcript ** Not applicable to Summer Leadership Camp
- ***INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLY Must schedule and take the TOEFL Junior test at the applicant’s expense. TOEFL scores will be sent directly to the International Enrollment Counselor, Jorge Bustos. These test scores and the student interview will be used to evaluate the prospective student’s ability to successfully participate in MMA’s program and whether ESL camp is required.
Step Four: Follow-up with MMA Admissions
Follow up with Admissions to ensure all required application forms and payments have been received. Your child’s application will not be processed without submission of all
items above including any Application Fees.
Step Five: Complete Required Financial Aid Documents
If you requested Tuition Assistance, please review our assistance and payment options and return the required documents and forms promptly.
Step Six: MMA Schedules Personal Interview
Your Admissions Counselor will contact you to schedule an interview with your son. The interview can be conducted on our campus, over the phone, or through Skype
. Please let Admissions know which method is most convenient for you.
Step Seven: Admissions Committee Review
Our Admissions Committee will review your application materials and make a determination on acceptance. You will be notified of the committee’s decision and any tuition assistance that you may be offered. If accepted to Missouri Military Academy you will receive an acceptance packet for completion and prompt return to our Admissions Office.
- You will have 14 days in which to accept our offer for enrollment and tuition assistance. To accept please submit your deposit online (MMA School ID: 0000), by check, or by wire transfer of funds.
- Your registration paperwork will be sent after your deposit has been received.
- Your child’s enrollment reservation is contingent upon receipt of the enrollment contract and required deposit.
- * Not applicable to Summer Academy
If paying any fees or tuition by check please make checks payable to "Missouri Military Academy".
Mail, email or fax applications and/or payments to:
Missouri Military Academy
ATTN: Office of Admissions
204 N. Grand Street
Mexico, MO 65265