From teaching important values to coordinating transportation, from keeping cadets safe to ensuring they are correctly equipped and looking sharp, MMA’s deputy commandants — Deputy Commandant for Support and Quartermaster James Poettker, MMA Class of 2008, and Deputy Commandant for Transportation and Security Jeff Howard — go the extra mile to ensure that cadets are well taken care of.
Become an Alumni Ambassador
Our Alumni Ambassadors provide regional support to our Admissions team. By making timely initial contact with prospective cadet families and communicating the value of going to school at MMA, they broaden the reach of Admissions.
Our ambassadors are trained and uniquely qualified to have a long-term impact on the success of our cadets, our brotherhood of alumni and our Academy as a whole.
MMA Alumni Ambassador Duties:
- Communicate the value of an MMA education to regional audiences
- Serve as regional coordinators for alumni gatherings
- Coordinate with regional class agents in referring prospective cadets to Admissions
- Follow up on initial inquiries and contacts from prospective cadet families
- Assist in coordinating Open Houses and Information Sessions, and attend these events
- Provide regional market intelligence to Admissions
- Inform Admissions of local advertising opportunities
For more information contact our Admissions Department or call us at (573) 581-1776.
To apply, please click here.
For the safety and security of cadets, all applicants are vetted and must complete a background check.