Erdel, co-founder and partner of Erdel, Owings, Tanzey & Newton, P.C. Attorneys at Law in Mexico, Missouri, believes that a lack of strong male role models in many young men’s lives contribute to their struggle and why they fall behind. It’s one of the main reasons he’s become invested in the success of Missouri Military Academy.
Become an Alumni Ambassador
Our Alumni Ambassadors provide regional support to our Admissions team. By making timely initial contact with prospective cadet families and communicating the value of going to school at MMA, they broaden the reach of Admissions.
Our ambassadors are trained and uniquely qualified to have a long-term impact on the success of our cadets, our brotherhood of alumni and our Academy as a whole.
MMA Alumni Ambassador Duties:
- Communicate the value of an MMA education to regional audiences
- Serve as regional coordinators for alumni gatherings
- Coordinate with regional class agents in referring prospective cadets to Admissions
- Follow up on initial inquiries and contacts from prospective cadet families
- Assist in coordinating Open Houses and Information Sessions, and attend these events
- Provide regional market intelligence to Admissions
- Inform Admissions of local advertising opportunities
For more information contact our Admissions Department or call us at (573) 581-1776 extension 322.
To apply, please click here.
For the safety and security of cadets, all applicants are vetted and must complete a background check.