If you’re looking for engaging reading to share with your middle school or high school student, Missouri Military Academy Librarian Fran Robley shared this list of suggestions.
Recognition & Lifetime Gift Societies
Recognition Societies recognize donors who have donated their treasure to benefit MMA, its mission and resources. See below for tiered gift amounts for each society. Annual gifts are recognized based on the fiscal year beginning July 1 and ending June 30.
- Maroon & Gold Club — Up to $149
- Eagle Club — $150-$499
- Saber Club — $500-$1,199
- Colonel's Club — $1,200-$2,499
- Honor Company —$2,500-$4,999
- President's Club — $5,000-$9,999
- General's Circle — $10,000-$24,999
- Founder's Society — $25,000
Lifetime Gift Societies
- Honor Donors — Awarded to donors who have accumulated gifts totaling $25,000 over their lifetime.
- 1889 Society — This distinction is granted to donors whose accumulated gifts total $50,000.
- Legacy Society — Granted to donors whose accumulated gifts total $100,000.
- Order of the Regiment — Our most elite gift society, recognizing donors whose accumulated gifts total $200,000.
- Heritage Club — Awarded to those who have chosen to leave a legacy at MMA by including the Academy in their estate plans. Membership is obtained by confirming your intent to MMA in writing.
Lifetime Gift Society Members