On January 16, 2022, MMA Board of Trustees Chairman Strib Koster visited campus. Co-chairman of the industrial investment banking group at Citigroup Global Markets in Chicago, Koster is a third generation Stribling family member who has been a member of the Board, serving since 1988.
One of the most impactful ways for donors to support MMA is through annual gifts. Annual gifts are unrestricted — gifts contributed for general purposes.
When you make an annual gift to MMA, you enable the Academy to apply the funds immediately where they are most needed. Annual gifts make a crucial impact on our cadets and the overall success of MMA.
Annual gifts help support ...
- financial aid for deserving cadets who would otherwise be unable to attend MMA (65% of the corps currently receive financial support from the Academy)
- faculty and staff salaries, recruitment and retention, as we strive to bring the best to MMA
- enhanced technology in MMA classrooms
- extracurricular programs, including our competitive athletic and military teams, such as the Fusileers
- travel for the Fusileers Drill Team, MMA Band, rifle team, JROTC Raiders and more to competitions around the U.S.
MMA's day of annual giving is Founders' Day, Nov. 22.