Academic year 2021-22 included significant achievements for the 133rd Missouri Military Academy Corps of Cadets. Learn about the year’s most notable highlights. After reviewing a list of recent successes, learn about MMA’s vision for the future through the strategic plan.
One of the most impactful ways for donors to support MMA is through annual gifts. Annual gifts are unrestricted — gifts contributed for general purposes.
When you make an annual gift to MMA, you enable the Academy to apply the funds immediately where they are most needed. Annual gifts make a crucial impact on our cadets and the overall success of MMA.
Annual gifts help support ...
- financial aid for deserving cadets who would otherwise be unable to attend MMA (65% of the corps currently receive financial support from the Academy)
- faculty and staff salaries, recruitment and retention, as we strive to bring the best to MMA
- enhanced technology in MMA classrooms
- extracurricular programs, including our competitive athletic and military teams, such as the Fusileers
- travel for the Fusileers Drill Team, MMA Band, rifle team, JROTC Raiders and more to competitions around the U.S.
MMA's day of annual giving is Founders' Day, Nov. 22.