‘Tis the season to reflect on the year and what we are most thankful for! At MMA, we are thankful to have such a strong community of parents, alumni and Academy friends who support our mission to provide the discipline, structure, accountability, leadership, and life lessons that transform young men’s lives. Read what a few MMA parents are thankful for this season in regards to their cadet’s MMA education.
One of the most impactful ways for donors to support MMA is through a gift to the annual fund. Annual fund gifts are unrestricted — gifts contributed for general purposes.
When you make a gift to the MMA annual fund, you enable the Academy to apply the funds immediately where they are most needed. Annual fund gifts make a crucial impact on our cadets and the overall success of MMA.
Annual gifts help support ...
- financial aid for deserving cadets who would otherwise be unable to attend MMA
- faculty and staff salaries, recruitment and retention, as we strive to bring the best to MMA
- technology in MMA classrooms
- library resources and research materials for cadets
- extracurricular programs, including our competitive athletic and military teams, such as the Fusileers
- travel for the MMA Band, such as the annual trip to the National Military School Band & Choir Festival
- beautification and upkeep of MMA facilities
- and more.