On December 3, MMA will kick off the 2019-20 Annual Campaign — “Every Year, Every Cadet Stronger” — on Giving Tuesday, a global day of giving where millions pay it forward to support the causes that matter to them. On Giving Tuesday, MMA is asking for your support for our cadets and the Academy. Will you make a gift or a pledge and make a positive difference?
One of the most impactful ways for donors to support MMA is through a gift to the annual fund. Annual fund gifts are unrestricted — gifts contributed for general purposes.
When you make a gift to the MMA annual fund, you enable the Academy to apply the funds immediately where they are most needed. Annual fund gifts make a crucial impact on our cadets and the overall success of MMA.
Annual gifts help support ...
- financial aid for deserving cadets who would otherwise be unable to attend MMA
- faculty and staff salaries, recruitment and retention, as we strive to bring the best to MMA
- technology in MMA classrooms
- library resources and research materials for cadets
- extracurricular programs, including our competitive athletic and military teams, such as the Fusileers
- travel for the MMA Band, such as the annual trip to the National Military School Band & Choir Festival
- beautification and upkeep of MMA facilities
- and more.