Cody Fowler from Missouri Military Academy’s Class of 1908 was a prominent attorney, mayor and civil rights activist during the height of the civil rights movement and desegregation in the southern United States.
One of the most impactful ways for donors to support MMA is through a gift to the annual fund. Annual fund gifts are unrestricted — gifts contributed for general purposes.
When you make a gift to the MMA annual fund, you enable the Academy to apply the funds immediately where they are most needed. Annual fund gifts make a crucial impact on our cadets and the overall success of MMA.
Annual gifts help support ...
- financial aid for deserving cadets who would otherwise be unable to attend MMA
- faculty and staff salaries, recruitment and retention, as we strive to bring the best to MMA
- technology in MMA classrooms
- library resources and research materials for cadets
- extracurricular programs, including our competitive athletic and military teams, such as the Fusileers
- travel for the MMA Band, such as the annual trip to the National Military School Band & Choir Festival
- beautification and upkeep of MMA facilities
- and more.