Erdel, co-founder and partner of Erdel, Owings, Tanzey & Newton, P.C. Attorneys at Law in Mexico, Missouri, believes that a lack of strong male role models in many young men’s lives contribute to their struggle and why they fall behind. It’s one of the main reasons he’s become invested in the success of Missouri Military Academy.
MMA Alumni Leadership Academy: Leadership in Tough Times
To be held May 21-24, 2023 on MMA's campus.
Open exclusively to MMA alumni, the MMA Alumni Leadership Academy is a four-day intensive leadership development experience for those seeking to renew and hone their leadership focus. Enhanced by the MMA brotherhood you experienced as a cadet and driven by MMA’s core values, the MMA Alumni Leadership Academy will re-invigorate you as a leader and rekindle your desire to make a difference.
For more information, please contact Vice President of Institutional Advancement Rob Silbaugh at (573) 581-1776 ext. 230 or via email.
Topics to be covered include …
- The 4 Most Critical Facets of Leadership
- How to Strengthen Your Personal Leadership Brand
- Employing Military Leadership Traits
- Leading with Military Decision-Making Process
- How to Strategize Instead of Plan
- And more.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 0700 Reveille
- 0740 Flag raising
- 0800 Breakfast
- 0900 Seminar
- 1100 Group discussion
- 1200 Lunch
- 1300 Back campus activities (such as rappelling or paintball)
- 1500 Free time with access to MMA facilities (including basketball, tennis, swimming and weight room)
- 1800 Dinner
- 1900 Bonfire
Daily schedule subject to change.