Academic year 2021-22 included significant achievements for the 133rd Missouri Military Academy Corps of Cadets. Learn about the year’s most notable highlights. After reviewing a list of recent successes, learn about MMA’s vision for the future through the strategic plan.
MMA Alumni Leadership Academy: Leadership in Tough Times
Re-live your MMA experience.
Take your leadership skills to next level.
Network with other MMA alumni.
NOTE: The 2022 event has been cancelled. This event will now take place in 2023. Open exclusively to MMA alumni, the MMA Alumni Leadership Academy is a four-day intensive leadership development experience for those seeking to renew and hone their leadership focus. Enhanced by the MMA brotherhood you experienced as a cadet and driven by MMA’s core values, the MMA Alumni Leadership Academy will re-invigorate you as a leader and rekindle your desire to make a difference.
For more information, please contact Vice President of Institutional Advancement Rob Silbaugh at (573) 581-1776 ext. 230 or via email.
Topics to be covered include …
- The 4 Most Critical Facets of Leadership
- How to Strengthen Your Personal Leadership Brand
- Employing Military Leadership Traits
- Leading with Military Decision-Making Process
- How to Strategize Instead of Plan
- And more.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 0700 Reveille
- 0740 Flag raising
- 0800 Breakfast
- 0900 Seminar
- 1100 Group discussion
- 1200 Lunch
- 1300 Back campus activities (such as rappelling or paintball)
- 1500 Free time with access to MMA facilities (including basketball, tennis, swimming and weight room)
- 1800 Dinner
- 1900 Bonfire
Daily schedule subject to change.