Missouri Military Academy has received a $50,000 gift from the family of the late Robert H. Nicolaus II, who graduated from MMA in 1972. The unrestricted gift was a bequest in her son’s memory from the former cadet’s 100-year-old mother, Helen Nicolaus.
General Eligibility Criteria for Alumni & Hall of Fame Awards
- Alumni must have completed one full year at Missouri Military Academy.
- All nominations for alumni awards must be approved by the Alumni Association Board of Directors majority vote.
- Nominations will include all supporting documentation. (i.e. Military DD214, professional journal articles, internal company recognition - photo copy of award, link to websites, etc.)
- Nominees will submit to a confidential criminal background check managed by the MMA Business Office prior to being awarded.
- The Alumni Association Board of Directors can request a criteria waiver from the President of MMA if special circumstances need to be considered for an award.
- The deadline for all nomination submissions is January 1 each year.
- Read individual Hall of Fame Award criteria here.
- Read individual Alumni Award criteria here.
Alumni Award Nomination Form