Financial Aid FAQ
- What type of aid is available at Missouri Military Academy?
- How do I apply?
- I probably don't qualify for aid. Should I apply anyway?
- If I apply for financial aid, will it affect my chances for admission?
- Does my student need to be accepted before I can apply for financial aid?
- Can financial aid be revoked or reduced?
- Do I have to apply for financial aid every year?
- How long will it take before I know my award amount?
- How much financial aid can I expect to receive?
- Does Missouri Military Academy offer financing?
- What if my family can't pay in a lump sum? What other payment options are available?
- Can I use my 529 Plan for tuition?
“MMA is a wonderful school that guides young men into becoming gentlemen. My son is growing exponentially in academics, maturity, self-worth and overall respect. The faculty and staff truly care about the whole boy, not just academics or athletics!” — Tonya Campbell, a MMA mom