Financial Aid FAQ
- What type of aid is available at Missouri Military Academy?
- How do I apply?
- I probably don't qualify for aid. Should I apply anyway?
- If I apply for financial aid, will it affect my chances for admission?
- Does my student need to be accepted before I can apply for financial aid?
- Can financial aid be revoked or reduced?
- Do I have to apply for financial aid every year?
- How long will it take before I know my award amount?
- How much financial aid can I expect to receive?
- Does Missouri Military Academy offer financing?
- What if my family can't pay in a lump sum? What other payment options are available?
- Can I use my 529 Plan for tuition?
The Financial Aid Committee reviews each application and income documentation before making a determination. Aid is awarded each year on a first come, first served basis. It is not possible to know an exact amount prior to the committee's review. However, speaking with your admissions counselor can help you better understand the process and discuss affordability issues.
Missouri Military Academy understands that sometimes, it's just not possible to make tuition payments in a lump sum, that's why we offer convenient and affordable payment plans to help families. Additionally, MMA has partnered with outside financing options to give families even greater flexibility.