Top students get an early start on college through MMA's Triumph Program. Qualifying students can finish high school and work toward their associate degree at the same time!
- Start college career while in high school.
- Save time and money — MMA college courses reduce a student’s cost and time in college, post-high school.
- Demonstrate to top colleges and universities the ability to successfully complete and master college-level work.
- Supported by MMA's structured environment, learn the self-discipline it takes to perform academically at the college level.
- Learn from William Woods University faculty on MMA's campus (a true college academic experience).
- Benefit from a map to college graduation, starting as early as middle school, to help you understand your college investment and academic plan.
MMA is proud to partner with William Woods University (WWU) to provide the Triumph Program to our cadets. With a history of education dating back to 1870, WWU distinguishes itself as a student-centered and professions-oriented university committed to the values of ethics, self-liberation, and lifelong education of students in the world community. U.S. News has consistently ranked William Woods University as one of the top universities in the Midwest.
College Triumph courses are taught by WWU instructors at MMA's campus and at WWU.
See Your Son Triumph!
The number of cadets who can participate in our Triumph Program is limited. For more information, contact Lt. Col. Greg Seibert, MMA director of enrollment management, at 573-581-1776, ext. 323, or via email.
For cadets participating in the Triumph Program: How to request your William Woods University transcript
The high school credit you receive for dual credit classes through William Woods University (WWU) will be entered on your MMA transcript. If you wish to have your WWU official transcript sent to colleges, follow these steps:
- Sign into your Owlnet using Quicklaunch.
- Once in Owlnet, navigate to the Registration and Advising section of the Students tab.
- From here, view or print a copy of your unofficial transcript directly. You do have to order an official transcript to be sent via Parchment.