Triumph Program

Top students get an early start on college through MMA's Triumph Program. Qualifying students can finish high school with one year of college — or even earn their associate degree at the same time they earn their high school diploma!

  • Start college career while in high school.
  • Save time and money — MMA college courses reduce a student’s cost and time in college, post-high school.
  • Demonstrate to top colleges and universities the ability to successfully complete and master college-level work.
  • Supported by MMA's structured environment, learn the self-discipline it takes to perform academically at the college level.
  • Learn from William Woods University faculty on MMA's campus (a true college academic experience).
  • Benefit from a map to college graduation, starting as early as middle school, to help you understand your college investment and academic plan.

MMA is proud to partner with William Woods University to provide the Triumph Program to our cadets. With a history of education dating back to 1870, WWU distinguishes itself as a student-centered and professions-oriented university committed to the values of ethics, self-liberation, and lifelong education of students in the world community. U.S. News has consistently ranked William Woods University as one of the top universities in the Midwest.

College Triumph courses are taught by WWU instructors at MMA's campus. Courses currently offered or planned to be offered include English Composition I, English Composition II, Leadership, College Algebra, Scientific Enterprises and Introduction to Criminal Justice.

See Your Son Triumph!

As an exclusive academic program, the number of students who can participate in our Triumph Program is limited. For more information, contact Lt. Col. Greg Seibert, MMA director of enrollment management, at 573-581-1776, ext. 323, or via email.